Also available with a Key Lock.
- Weekday Services (8am - 6pm)
- Next / Named Day FREE
- Mainland UK By 10.00 £25.00
- Mainland UK Before Noon £12.00
- Channel Islands £35.00
(including Isle of Wight & Isle of Scilly)
- Weekend Services (8am - 6pm)
- Saturday before Noon £24.00
Track & Trace facility available
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- Accepts A4 Paper
- Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1 x Removable Shelf
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 300 (h) x 445 (w) x 390 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 210 (h) x 355 (w) x 281 (d)
- 21 Litres
- 28 Kg
- Burglary & Fire
- S2 Tested
- Fire Tested - 30 mins fire endurance
- Composite 65mm total thickness
- 45mm total thickness
- Bolt Work
- V Bolt system 5mm x 40mm diameter locking bolts
- Dual protection Home Safe - Fire and Security Tested.
Flexibility to install to floor and or wall.
Door secured using revolutionary new ‘V’ bolt system added protection against physical attack and fire.
Double walled body/door filled with fire resistant material.
- Certified digital keypad 2 code electronic lock
Features We Love
Perfect for storing A4 Paper sized documents.
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Digital Keypad Details
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- PIN Code Qty
- 1 user + 1 master (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- Tamper Protection
- 4 wrong tries activates sleep mode
- Time Delay
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened
- Time Opening Window
- 1 up to 19 minutes
- 1x 9v (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 14450 S2
- Fire Certificate
- EN 15659 LFS 30 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Burglary & Fire
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
EN 14450 LEVEL S2
A range of hand tools available for the attack test, can include cordless drills, short hammers, crowbars, screwdrivers, bolt croppers and punches.
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
EN15659 LFS 30 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems) - EN 15659 LFS Paper fire standards.
Stage 1. The cabinet is heated in accordance with the ISO 834 standard time/temperature heating curve. After 30 mins the furnace temperature is almost 1000 °C.
Stage 2. At the end of the heating period, cabinet is removed from the furnace and checks made to ensure that at no time during the test did the internal temperature of the cabinet exceed 170 °C.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
Door to door service
Email & or text
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm
By 10.00 am
|Saturday Drop Off||Yes||8am – Noon||£24|
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm||FREE|
|Southern Ireland||Yes||2 Day Service||8am – 6pm||£40.00|
|Channel Islands||Yes||4 Day Service||8am – 6pm||£35.00|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
We offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify and return the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in "as new condition" in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
- Please refer to our T&C's for further information on returns.
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.