Also available with a Key Lock.
- By Size
No extra charges
Free indoor delivery for peace of mind.
- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Additional Services
- Uplift / Dispose of your old safe POA
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- High Security Level
- Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Commercial Safes
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lever Arch (75mm) Capacity : 28
- 3 x Adjustable Shelves
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 1626 (h) x 701 (w) x 611 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 1500 (h) x 575 (w) x 410 (d)
- 354 Litres
- 829 Kg
* external width dimensions do not include 20mm hinge projection
Fixed shelf supports reduce the internal width by 15mm
- Burglary & Fire
- Grade 2 Tested
- Fire Tested - 90 mins fire endurance
- 43mm steel door - 95mm total thickness
- 63mm composite
- Bolt Work
- 28mm diameter locking bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Fitted with relocking device – added protection to deter attack
Double walled steel body and door filled with Torch-resistant barrier material (Dualite) protects against thermal cutting tools to withstand burglary attempts as well as providing fire protection.
- Certified digital keypad multiple user codes electronic lock
Features We Love
Great security protection to deter and frustrate burglars
- SSS Exclusive - Extended 5 Year Warranty (Home Use)
- Excellent fire protection safeguarding items from fire damage
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Digital Keypad Details
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- PIN Code Qty
- 9 user + 1 master (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- Tamper Protection
- 4 wrong tries activates sleep mode
- Time Delay
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened
- Time Opening Window
- 1 up to 19 minutes
- 1x 9v (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 2
- Fire Certificate
- NT Fire-017 90 P/SPCR 002 Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Tested by ECBS
- Tested by SP
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 2 A variety of tools commonly used in burglary attempts are used to attack the safe from crowbars, sledgehammers, to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment.
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
NT Fire 017 90 P/SPCR 002 Protection (Paper; Documents)
SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden - NT Fire 017 Paper fire standard
During the testing procedure, the safe was placed in a furnace and heated to temperatures around 1000°C. During this time, the internal temperature of the safe must not rise above 150° C. Guaranteeing the documents inside will not sustain any damage. Protects documents from the effects of fire for up to 90 mins.
The following options can be selected at checkout.
Organise the safe interior and maximise the use of your storage space with an extra adjustable shelf.
Fitted Lockable Cupboard
Improve the interior and add extra security with a lockable cupboard. (Complete with 2 keys)
Fitted Lockable Drawer
Improve the interior and add extra security with a lockable drawer. (complete with 2 keys)
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Premium Indoor Delivery Service
Managed In-house - Controlled & Personal Service
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Our specialist crews focus soley on safe deliveries / installations
Pre-booked with Photo ID
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
We offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify and return the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in "as new condition" in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
- Please refer to our T&C's for further information on returns.
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.