Also available with a Key Lock.
No extra charges
Free indoor delivery for peace of mind.
- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Additional Services
- Uplift / Dispose of your old safe POA
- Delivery by Stairs (refer to DELIVERY TAB for charges)
- Good Security Level
- Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lever Arch (75mm) Capacity : 8
- 2 x Adjustable Shelves
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 850 (h) x 450 (w) x 400 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 760 (h) x 360 (w) x 300 (d)
- 82 Litres
- 117 Kg
- Grade 1 Tested
- 8mm steel door - 35mm total thickness
- 45mm total thickness
- Bolt Work
- 25mm diameter locking bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Flexibility to install to floor and or wall.
Fitted with relocking device – added protection to deter attack
- Certified digital keypad 2 code electronic lock
Features We Love
Good security protection to deter burglars
- SSS Exclusive - 5 year Extended Warranty (Home Use)
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Digital Keypad Details
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- PIN Code Qty
- 2 user (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- Tamper Protection
- 4 wrong tries activates sleep mode
- Time Delay
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened
- Time Opening Window
- 1 up to 19 minutes
- 1x 9v (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 1
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 1 A range of attack tools typically used in burglary attempts are used from basic tools such as chisels, screwdrivers, sledgehammers as well as some power tools.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Premium Indoor Delivery Service
Managed In-house - Controlled & Personal Service
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Our specialist crews focus soley on safe deliveries / installations
Pre-booked with Photo ID
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs (flight based on maximum of 13 treads)
|1 x flight of stairs||£60|
|2 x flight of stairs||£120|
|3 x flight of stairs||£180|
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in 'as new condition' in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
Refunds will include post and packaging on all products (including our Premium upgraded delivery services, provided the product has not been bolted down).
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.
Please see our Returns T&C’s for further instructions/information.