Also available with a Key Lock.
- Weekday Services (8am - 6pm)
- Next / Named Day FREE
- Mainland UK By 10.00 £25.00
- Mainland UK Before Noon £12.00
- Channel Islands £35.00
(including Isle of Wight & Isle of Scilly)
- Weekend Services (8am - 6pm)
- Saturday before Noon £24.00
Track & Trace facility available
- Good Security Level
- Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1 x Adjustable Shelf
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 280 (h) x 370 (w) x 350 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 190 (h) x 280 (w) x 250 (d)
- 13 Litres
- 40 Kg
- Grade 0 Tested
- 8mm steel door - 35mm total thickness
- 45mm total thickness
- Bolt Work
- 25mm diameter locking bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Flexibility to install to floor and or wall.
Fitted with relocking device – added protection to deter attack
- Certified digital keypad 2 code electronic lock
Features We Love
Good security protection to deter burglars
- SSS Exclusive - 5 year Extended Warranty (Home Use)
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Digital Keypad Details
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- PIN Code Qty
- 2 user (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- Tamper Protection
- 4 wrong tries activates sleep mode
- Time Delay
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened
- Time Opening Window
- 1 up to 19 minutes
- 1x 9v (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 0
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 0 A range of attack tools typically used in burglary attempts include basic tools such as handsaws, screwdrivers, certain types of power drill and saws.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
Door to door service
Email & or text
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm
By 10.00 am
|Saturday Drop Off||Yes||8am – Noon||£24|
|Next Day/Named Drop Off||Yes||Mon - Fri||8am – 6pm||FREE|
|Southern Ireland||Yes||2 Day Service||8am – 6pm||£40.00|
|Channel Islands||Yes||4 Day Service||8am – 6pm||£35.00|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
We offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify and return the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in "as new condition" in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
- Please refer to our T&C's for further information on returns.
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.