Also available with a Key Lock.
- By Size
- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Additional Services
- Uplift / Dispose of your old safe POA
- Delivery by Stairs (refer to DELIVERY TAB for charges)
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- Good Security Level
- Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Home / Small Business
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1 x Adjustable Shelf
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 435 (h) x 500 (w) x 456 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 335 (h) x 400 (w) x 295 (d)
- 40 Litres
- 100 Kg
* external width dimensions do not include 20mm hinge projection
Fixed shelf supports reduce the internal width by 15mm
- Burglary & Fire
- Grade 1 Tested
- Fire Tested - 1 hour fire endurance
- 45mm total thickness
- 50mm composite
- Bolt Work
- 28mm diameter locking bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Dual protection Home Safe - Fire and Security Tested.
Fitted with relocking device – added protection to deter attack
Double walled steel body and door filled with Torch-resistant barrier material (Dualite) protects against thermal cutting tools to withstand burglary attempts as well as providing fire protection.
- Certified digital keypad multiple user codes electronic lock
Features We Love
Good security protection to deter burglars
- FREE EXCLUSIVE – LED interior light to help illuminate the space. Motion-activated turns itself on/off so only lights up on opening.
- SSS Exclusive - Extended 5 Year Warranty (Home Use)
- High fire resistance safeguarding items from fire damage
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Digital Keypad Details
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- PIN Code Qty
- 9 user + 1 master (changeable)
- PIN Length
- 6 digits
- Tamper Protection
- 4 wrong tries activates sleep mode
- Time Delay
- Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened
- Time Opening Window
- 1 up to 19 minutes
- 1x 9v (included)
- Batteries Located
- Low Power Warning
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 1
- Fire Certificate
- EN 1047-1 S60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Burglary & Fire
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 1 A range of attack tools typically used in burglary attempts are used from basic tools such as chisels, screwdrivers, sledgehammers as well as some power tools.
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
EN 1047-1 S60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems) - EN 1047-1 Paper fire standards.
Products are thoroughly fire tested.
The product's internal temperature is monitored after furnace heating until it return to ambient levels (a period known as “soak out”). Assessing products during this period is important since internal temperatures can peak up to 6 to 8 hours after a fire has been extinguished. Such a test ensures that all products are comprehensively tested.
STAGE 1 The cabinet is placed in a furnace and heated to a temperature of almost 1000°C for 60 mins to simulate the effects of a severe fire.
STAGE 2 The cabinet is removed from the furnace and cooled. When opened, the inner temperature of the cabinet must not exceed 150°C.
The following options can be selected at checkout.
Organise the safe interior and maximise the use of your storage space with an extra adjustable shelf.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Premium Indoor Delivery Service
Managed In-house - Controlled & Personal Service
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Our specialist crews focus soley on safe deliveries / installations
Pre-booked with Photo ID
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs (flight based on maximum of 13 treads)
|1 x flight of stairs||£60|
|2 x flight of stairs||£120|
|3 x flight of stairs||£180|
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
We offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify and return the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in "as new condition" in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
- Please refer to our T&C's for further information on returns.
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.