No extra charges
Free indoor delivery for peace of mind.
- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- Light Grey (RAL 7035) with Dark Grey facia (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Office Safes
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lever Arch (75mm) Capacity : 28
- 3 x Filing (A4 suspension files) Shelves
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 1559 (h) x 759 (w) x 605 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 1400 (h) x 600 (w) x 382 (d)
- 321 Litres
- 395 Kg
Fixed shelf supports reduce the internal width by 10mm
- Fire & Burglary
- Fire Tested - 2 hour fire endurance
- Composite 110mm total thickness
- 80mm composite
- Bolt Work
- 28mm diameter locking bolts
- Additional security protection – facility to install to floor.
Automatic mechanism to ensure bolts are in place and able to resist fire whenever the door is closed.
- Certified double bitted key lock (inc.2 keys)
Features We Love
- Maximum fire protection safeguarding items from fire damage
- Wide range of fittings to suit any storage requirements
Key Lock Details
- Key Type
- 8 lever double bitted
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class A
- Fire Certificate
- UL 72 Class 350 2hr Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Tested by UL
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
UL 72 Class 350 2 hr Protection (Paper; Documents)
UL (Underwriter's Laboratories) - 72 Class 350 Paper fire standards.
Products undergo an extensive two-step fire testing process.
STEP 1 The product is placed in a furnace and heated to a temperature of 1000°C. The furnace is switched off after 120 mins. The unit remains in the furnace until the temperature returns to ambient levels (a period known as “soak out”). Assessing product’s during this cool down is essential since internal temperatures can peak up to 6 to 8 hours after a fire has been extinguished. Both during furnace heating and the subsequent cooling period, the recorded internal temperature must not have exceeded 177°C (or 350°F).
STEP 2 Fire explosion or Shock test. To simulate rapid heating, the cabinet is inserted into a preheated furnace. The stresses and strains created by such rapid heating can easily cause a poorly constructed unit to fail. At no point are internal temperatures allowed to exceed 177°C (or 350°F).
The following options can be selected at checkout.
Electronic Lock 2 user code
Upgrade to a battery powered electronic keypad with 2 programmable pin codes.
Adjustable filing Shelf
Organise the safe interior and maximise the use of your storage space with an extra adjustable filing shelf (designed to accept A4 suspension files).
Pull out Filing Frame
Organise the safe interior and maximise the use of your storage space with a Pull-out Filing Cradle, for use with suspension files.
Fitted Lockable Drawer
Improve the interior and add extra security with a lockable drawer. (complete with 2 keys)
Fitted Lockable Cupboard
Improve the interior and add extra security with a lockable cupboard. (Complete with 2 keys)
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Indoor Delivery Service||Notification||Delivery Window
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Professionally installed on any floor with maximum of 1 step or by lift
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs
|Survey maybe required||POA|
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
We offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify and return the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in "as new condition" in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
- Please refer to our T&C's for further information on returns.
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.