- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Additional Services
- Uplift / Dispose of your old safe POA
- Delivery by Stairs (refer to DELIVERY TAB for charges)
- Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Commercial Safes
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lever Arch (75mm) Capacity : 7
- 2 x Adjustable Shelves
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 790 (h) x 730 (w) x 560 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 620 (h) x 560 (w) x 320 (d)
- 111 Litres
- 549 Kg
* external width dimensions do not include 25mm hinge projection
Fixed shelf supports reduce the internal width by 20mm
- Grade 4 Tested
- 90mm total thickness
- 85mm composite
- Bolt Work
- 32mm diameter locking bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Innovative graviton barrier material ensures excellent burglary protection against hi-tech thermal and electrical cutting tools.
- Dual certified double bitted key lock (inc.2 keys per lock)
Features We Love
- SSS Exclusive - Extended 5 Year Warranty (Home Use)
- FREE EXCLUSIVE - Flame retardant Document Wallet providing extra protection for your papers & valuables
- Great security protection to deter and frustrate burglars
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Key Lock Details
- Key Type
- 11 lever double bitted
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 4
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 4 Tools typically used in burglary attempts include basic equipment such as long crowbars, sledgehammers to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment (including jack hammers and disc cutters).
The following options can be selected at checkout.
Two keys are included as standard but additional keys are available if required.
Allow 3 additional days for delivery.
Electronic multiple pin
Upgrade to a battery powered electronic keypad with multiple programmable pin codes.
Organise the safe interior and maximise the use of your storage space with an extra adjustable shelf.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Premium Indoor Delivery Service
Managed In-house - Controlled & Personal Service
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Our specialist crews focus soley on safe deliveries / installations
Pre-booked with Photo ID
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs (flight based on maximum of 13 treads)
|1 x flight of stairs||£175|
|2 x flight of stairs||£350|
|3 x flight of stairs||£525|
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in 'as new condition' in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
Refunds will include post and packaging on all products (including our Premium upgraded delivery services, provided the product has not been bolted down).
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.
Please see our Returns T&C’s for further instructions/information.