No extra charges
Free indoor delivery for peace of mind.
- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Additional Services
- Uplift / Dispose of your old safe POA
- Protects (from fire damage)
- Documents (Paper)
- Maximum Security Level
- Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- Popular for
- Commercial Safes
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lever Arch (75mm) Capacity : 7
- 2 x Adjustable Shelves
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 790 (h) x 730 (w) x 560 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 620 (h) x 560 (w) x 320 (d)
- 111 Litres
- 595 Kg
* external width dimensions do not include 25mm hinge projection
Fixed shelf supports reduce the internal width by 20mm
- Grade 5 Tested
- 90mm total thickness
- 85mm composite
- Bolt Work
- 32mm diameter locking bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- 90⁰ Door opening allowing easy access to contents
Triple Protection - Burglary | Fire | Explosives resistance
Fitted with passive & reactive relocking devices to deter attack
Chubbsafes unique barrier material ensures excellent burglary protection against explosives and hi-tech thermal/electrical cutting tools as well as providing fire protection.
- Dual certified double bitted key lock (inc.2 keys per lock)
Features We Love
Ultimate security protection to deter and frustrate burglars
- SSS Exclusive - Extended 5 Year Warranty (Home Use)
- High fire resistance safeguarding items from fire damage
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Secured by Design meets Police Approved Standards
Key Lock Details
- Key Type
- 11 lever double bitted
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class B
- Burglary Certificate (for Trident)
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 5
- Fire Certificate
- NT Fire-017 60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
- Tested by ECBS
- Tested by SP
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
NT Fire-017 60 P Protection (Paper; Documents)
SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden - NT Fire 017 Paper fire standards.
During the testing procedure, the safe was placed in a furnace and heated to temperatures around 1000°C. During this time, the internal temperature of the safe must not rise above 150° C. Guaranteeing the documents inside will not sustain any damage. Protects documents from the effects of fire for up to 60 mins.
The following options can be selected at checkout.
Two keys are included as standard but additional keys are available if required.
Allow 3 additional days for delivery.
Electronic multiple pin
Upgrade to a battery powered electronic keypad with multiple programmable pin codes.
Organise the safe interior and maximise the use of your storage space with an extra adjustable shelf.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Premium Indoor Delivery Service
Managed In-house - Controlled & Personal Service
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Our specialist crews focus soley on safe deliveries / installations
Pre-booked with Photo ID
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
We offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify and return the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in "as new condition" in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
- Please refer to our T&C's for further information on returns.
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.