- Weekday Services (9am - 4.30pm)
- Indoor Delivery Service - Installation FREE
- (please allow 5 - 10 working days for installation)
- Additional Services
- Uplift / Dispose of your old safe POA
- Two Tone Grey
- Popular for
- Commercial Safes
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lever Arch (75mm) Capacity : 28
- 3 x Adjustable Shelves
Dimensions & Weights
- External Dimensions (mm)
- 1600 (h) x 675 (w) x 585 (d)
- Internal Dimensions (mm)
- 1500 (h) x 575 (w) x 410 (d)
- 354 Litres
- 843 Kg
* external width dimensions do not include 20mm hinge projection
- Grade 2 Tested
- 43mm steel door - 95mm total thickness
- Bolt Work
- 28mm diameter locking bolts, Hardened steel plates protect bolt work & lock against drilling.
- Fitted with relocking device – added protection to deter attack
Chubbsafes special barrier material provides excellent burglary protection against thermal and electrical cutting tools.
- Certified double bitted key lock (inc.2 keys)
Features We Love
- FREE EXCLUSIVE – LED interior light to help illuminate the space. Motion-activated turns itself on/off so only lights up on opening.
- High level of security to deter and frustrate burglars
UK Insurance Surveyors Approved
Key Lock Details
- Key Type
- 8 lever double bitted
- Security Certification
- EN 1300 Class A
- Burglary Certificate
- EN 1143-1 Eurograde 2
- Tested by ECBS
- Burglary Testing
Safes are tested for anti-burglary protection at certain cash ratings and when succesfull awarded the relevant grade/rating.
There are two anti-burglar test standards in use in Europe.
EN 14450 (for lighter security safes, security cabinets) and EN 1143 (for high security safes).
Choosing a safe with a burglar test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you’re getting the best security protection for your cash, jewellery and valuables.
The EN 1143-1 burglar resistance test takes the following factors into account.
How long it takes to gain partial and complete access to the safe.
The type of tools used to penetrate the safe.
Grade 2 A variety of tools commonly used in burglary attempts are used to attack the safe from crowbars, sledgehammers, to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment.
- Fire / Documents Testing
The longer the period in minutes, the greater the fire resistance offered.
The critical temperature before paper documents combust is 177°C.
Choosing a safe with a fire test certificate from a recognised testing authority ensures you're getting the best fire protection for your valuables.
Delivery Info (available options – selectable at checkout)
|Premium Indoor Delivery Service
Managed In-house - Controlled & Personal Service
England, Wales & Central Scotland
Our specialist crews focus soley on safe deliveries / installations
Pre-booked with Photo ID
|Mon - Fri
(within 5 - 10 working days)
|9am – 4.30pm||
Installation via stairs
Remote Scottish locations & Islands
|Northern & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands||POA|
We hope you’re happy with your purchase, however on occasions issues can arise.
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we offer an unrivalled no quibble returns policy and will refund the full charge, subject to the following conditions:-
- You must notify us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Product is returned in 'as new condition' in suitable packaging, with all manuals and accessories.
Refunds will include post and packaging on all products (including our Premium upgraded delivery services, provided the product has not been bolted down).
Products damaged in Transit?
If your item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so that we can register the damage with the courier and if applicable arrange for a replacement.
Please see our Returns T&C’s for further instructions/information.