Recommended cash rating of £1,000, valuables cover £10,000.
Deposit slot (170mm x 16mm) fitted with an anti-fishing plate to prevent unauthorised removal of deposited items.
Secured by a double bitted keylock (2 keys).
Constructed with a 8mm solid steel door and 3mm steel body.
Hardened steel plates protect bolt work and lock against drilling.
Fixing kit supplied allows for self installation to the floor or wall.
Before you buy
Your safe should provide:
- Cash or fire protection, tested to a recognised standard.
- A quality build with easy to follow instructions.
- A competitive price.
- Strong aftercare programme and warranty.
Your supplying website should offer:
- Clear and informative product specifications.
- Strong product knowledge with a familiarity of all available products.
- Free advice on installation methods when self installing.
- Downloadable product instructions (manuals do get mislaid).
- Contact names and details of installation engineers (you are letting strangers enter your house).
- Aftercare services, including safe repairs, safe relocations etc.
- An online payment area secured using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL).
Returning customers enjoy the following benefits and discounts:
- 10 % Off Nationwide service callout.
- 15 % Off Nationwide safe installations, uplifts and relocation charges.
- Access to downloadable instruction manuals.
- Refer a friend and receive a Free Gift
Aftercare & Warranty
- All products benefit from the manufacturers 2 year warranty.
For your future peace of mind we provide after-care support and services, so whether you need an extra key cut or your safe relocated we will always be here to help.
Our national network of accredited safe engineers carry out:
- Safe openings
- Lock fitting / replacement
- Delivery and installation
- Safe repairs
- Safe refurbishments
- Repositioning and / or removal
- Safe storage facilities