Provides 60 minutes fire protection for documents. Tested and certified by SP to NT Fire 017-60P.
Dual locking as standard with two double bitted keylocks (2 keys provided per lock). EN1300 Grade B approved.
Optional upgrade to an electronic lock available.
Full access of contents at 90° door opening.
Supplied with two adjustable shelves.
Tested and certified by the ECB.S to European security standard EN 1143-1.
Constructed with an internal and outer body of steel encapsulating jointless barrier materials.
3 way moving boltwork (bolts extend from 3 sides of the door securing it into the safe body).
Fitted with anti explosive devices.
Base fixing points.
Before you buy
Your safe should provide:
- Cash or fire protection, tested to a recognised standard.
- A quality build with easy to follow instructions.
- A competitive price.
- Strong aftercare programme and warranty.
Your supplying website should offer:
- Clear and informative product specifications.
- Strong product knowledge with a familiarity of all available products.
- Free advice on installation methods when self installing.
- Downloadable product instructions (manuals do get mislaid).
- Contact names and details of installation engineers (you are letting strangers enter your house).
- Aftercare services, including safe repairs, safe relocations etc.
- An online payment area secured using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL).
Returning customers enjoy the following benefits and discounts:
- 10 % Off Nationwide service callout.
- 15 % Off Nationwide safe installations, uplifts and relocation charges.
- Access to downloadable instruction manuals.
- Refer a friend and receive a Free Gift
Aftercare & Warranty
- All products benefit from the manufacturers 2 year warranty.
For your future peace of mind we provide after-care support and services, so whether you need an extra key cut or your safe relocated we will always be here to help.
Our national network of accredited safe engineers carry out:
- Safe openings
- Lock fitting / replacement
- Delivery and installation
- Safe repairs
- Safe refurbishments
- Repositioning and / or removal
- Safe storage facilities